Holy crap, we’re starting the LGBTQIA books reading challenge again! We did it for the first time last year and we’re back for year two! Last year was very successful and I had people asking me if I was going to do it again. I honestly wasn’t sure I was going to do it again, but I ended up deciding to do it.
The rules will be similar to what the rules were last year.
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2017 to December 31st, 2017.
- The book must contain an LGBTQIA main character.
- Books must be read and reviewed. The review can be any kind of review you want, traditional, a few sentences, a vlog review. Anything goes.
- Backlist books also count as part of this challenge.
- There are going to be different levels that correspond to the colors of the rainbow:
- Red = 5 books
- Orange = 6-12 books
- Yellow = 13-20 books
- Green = 21- 30 books
- Blue = 31- 40 books
- Purple = 41- 50 books
- The giveaway will be run on Rafflecopter for one LGBTQIA book. International is okay, but you MUST be signed up for the challenge. The giveaway will be held at the end of the year.
- To sign up, just leave the link to your blog or Goodreads in the linky below and make sure you comment on this post what level (color) you are aiming for.