Hi everyone! I was talking with a debut author recently about LGBT books and then suddenly it hit me: I need to do an LGBTQIA Books Reading Challenge. There are so many amazing books out there that fall under this umbrella. By now, I’m sure you guys know what a fierce supporter of LGBTQIA books I am, and it was only a matter of time that I thought of this. Shortly after I posted about this idea on Twitter, my awesome co-blogger, Bekka, threw her support behind it and that’s when I knew I had to do this.
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2016 to December 31st, 2016.
- The book must contain an LGBTQIA main character.
- Books must be read and reviewed. The review can be any kind of review you want, traditional, a few sentences, a vlog review. Anything goes.
- Backlist books also count as part of this challenge.
- There are going to be different levels that correspond to the colors of the rainbow:
- Red = 5 books
- Orange = 6-12 books
- Yellow = 13-20 books
- Green = 21- 30 books
- Blue = 31- 40 books
- Purple = 41- 50 books
- The Giveaway will be for one LGBTQIA book. International is okay, but you MUST be signed up for the challenge. The giveaway will be held at the end of the year.
- To sign up, just leave the link to your blog or Goodreads in the linky below!