Hi everyone! It’s the most magical time of the year! A few days leading up to Halloween, and I couldn’t be more excited. Of course, this year I have to sit out on quite a few of my favorite activities, like the hay rides and the haunted houses. So instead, I’m going to stay home watching scary movies and maybe even carve a pumpkin or two. And obviously, this tag!
The Halloween Book Tag was created on YouTube by Naomi The Book Lover like a million years ago, so I’m late to the party but who cares!
1. Carving pumpkins- what book would you carve up and light on fire?
I hate everything about this book. Literally everything, even the cover is shit. The message and the theme of this book? Garbage. The characters? Garbage. The sex scenes? Vanilla garbage. The love interest? A literal trash can would be sexier.
2. Trick or treat- what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
Hmm, let’s see.
Treat: Nina Zenik. She’s fucking delightful.
Trick: Chaol Westfall. The Worst.
3. Candy corn- what book is always sweet?
This book is nothing less than an absolute romp. It’s funny, it’s adorable, there’s a fantastic ship, and a PIGLET. You can’t go wrong here.
4. Ghosts- what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
5. Dressing up in costume- what character would you want to be for a day?
Shazi! I’m currently reading The Rose and the Dagger so she’s at the forefront of my brain right now. But still, she’s so badass, so smart, so beautiful, gets to eat the BEST food and wear the BEST clothes.
6. Wizards and witches- what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
It’s a tie.
7. Blood and gore- what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
Space is scary as shit anyway, so space horror is just too next level for me. I don’t know what I was thinking, reading this. I had to hide the book from myself until it was time to take it back from the library because just looking at the cover was scaring the crap out of me.
Have you read any of these? What’s your favorite Harry Potter moment?