Oh boy I am a chronic series starter, but I never seem to finish them. Usually, I just read one book and then get busy with other books or other things going on in my life and totally forget about FINISHING the series. Sometimes I read the first two in a series and then for some reason I never get to read the final book. It wasn’t until I finished this post that I realized EXACTLY how many series are unfinished. I probably have more that I don’t even remember.
1. The Countdown (The Taking #3) by Kimberly Derting. I had the first two books in this series as eARCs and I loved them both (especially the ending for book #2) but for some reason I’m not in a rush to pick up the conclusion.
2. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas. Technically I read the book of prequels (The Assassin’s Blade) first, so I’m including this series. I’m kinda losing the desire to binge read this series though.
3. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer. I freaking LOVED Cinder, so I should have jumped right into Scarlet, right? Wrong! I have it still sitting on my shelf unread.
4. NIL on Fire (NIL #3) by Lynne Matson. I was full on obsessed with this series and binge read books #1 & #2 last year. I was so excited to read the final book in the series, but I just am not wanting to pick it up right now.
5. Hearts, Fingers and Other Things to Cross (Broken Hearts & Revenge #3) by Katie Finn. I normally don’t do drama filled summery reads, but this series is one of the few exceptions. SO GOOD and a perfect “escape from life” series.
6. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas. I’ve had this book FOREVER (as in the day it released) and it’s still sitting unread on my shelf. Actually I am thinking I should reread book #1 before reading this one to refresh my memory.
7. The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen #2) by Jodi Meadows. I’ve had the eARC sitting on my Kindle for WAY too long. I loved book #1 so there’s really no reason this is still unread.
8. The Hunt (The Cage #2) by Megan Shepherd. One of my favorite books that year. Totally unique and addictive.
9. All In (The Naturals #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I think it was 2015 when I devoured the first two books in this series and 2 years later my library STILL doesn’t have the rest of the series. Guess I’m gonna have to buy them.
10. Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G.Howard. An Alice in Wonderland retelling. I loved the first two books in the series and I’ve had book #3 FOREVER. I really need to finish this series. I might need to refresh my memory with the other two books first though.
Do you finish all the series you start?