1. Ask the Passengers by A. S. King. Yup, I was pretty sure this one was one of the oldest if not the oldest ones on my TBR and I was right. I cannot believe that I still haven’t read this one yet.
2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I’ve read other Matson books and I’ve enjoyed them for the most part. I know this one is just going to wreck me. I’m pretty sure Andi & Jamie both told me it would.
3. Golden by Jessi Kirby. I actually own multiple Kirby books, and only one of them has been read. I am hoping to change that this year.
4. Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo. I read & loved Shadow & Bone ages ago and yet Siege & Storm still sits on my bookshelf, unread.
5. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. This one was a gift from a fellow blogger who had an extra one and three or so years later, I still haven’t read it.
6. Quicksilver by R. J. Anderson. I LOVED Ultraviolet and didn’t even realize there was a sequel until later. Excited to get to it, but I do think I need to reread Ultraviolet first.
7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Don’t kill me guys! I did read the novellas a couple of years ago, but I haven’t officially started the series yet.
8. The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman. Gimmie all the creepy things.
9. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano. I just got a copy of this book last year, so I’m excited to dive in at some point.
10. Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein. I am all about the mysteries and thrillers. This one has been on my TBR forever, but I just got a copy of it a little over a year ago.
- Iron-Hearted Violet by Kelly Barnhill
- Adaptation by Malinda Lo
- The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coates
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
Every single one of these is a book I got at BEA 2012. It is so embarrassing, but yeah, I still have books from SIX YEARS AGO that I haven’t read. Granted, I did get rid of my Diviners arc, only to buy a finished copy, and still not actually read it. There’s no excuse here, I’m just a mess.
Have you read any of these? Which ones should we start with?